Do you have questions or remarks? Please fill in this questionnaire:
How to reach us
Mycelia is conveniently located next to highway E40, 80 km west from Brussels and about halfway between Bruges and Ghent.
Mycelia can be reached:
- By car: E40, exit Nevele, follow direction Nevele, 1st road to the right (sharp turn!), follow the arrows "Mycelia BVBA" for 1 km.
- By train from Brussels International Airport to Gent Sint-Pieters: you can take a direct train from Brussels Airport (Zaventem) to Gent-Sint-Pieters at every hour plus 34 minutes, OR you could take any train to Brussels-North, -South or –Central and take a train from there to Gent-Sint-Pieters. You should calculate about two hours travel time from the airport to Mycelia.
- By train from Gent Sint-Pieters to Hansbeke: a stop train to Brugge (Bruges) will take you to Hansbeke, which is the 3rd stop. Don't take the direct train to Brugge! It leaves Gent at every hour and 45 minutes, and arrives in Hansbeke at the hour and 59 minutes. The distance from the train station to Mycelia is 4 km.
- By train from Charleroi (Brussels-South) to Hansbeke: you will have to pass over Brussels too, but the travel time is a bit longer, so you should count 2 hours and 45 min of travel time to Mycelia.
- Train tables: http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/